As you can tell, we're not "bloggers". We try.....well, I try but I'm not good at it. Facebook is my new friend. So what's going on with the Griggs' family? Life is busy, but it gets better and better. I don't know if we are maturing or just relating more deeply, but marriage is sweeter each year. We seem to just "know" each other. We can finish each other sentences and complete each other's thoughts. It's funny sometimes and really incredible other times.
It's a joy being parents. Tia has more energy than the both of us, but she also keeps us laughing. The way her mind is a sponge soaking up everything is amazing. She loves preschool and so do we. She recognizes her name and is able to write the letters A, B, C, D, E, F and is working on G! She is a musician at heart moving at every song and memorizing every lyric. She now makes "requests" for songs so I guess I'm a DJ in the minivan. :)
Basketball has begun. Jerold is in his 7th year coaching. He is the Assistant Varsity girls basketball coach at AL Brown Hgh School and is in his 8th year teaching at Kannapolis Middle School. He loves coaching and loves basketball. We're happy that Tia is old enough for us to be able to attend the Friday home games.
I'm in my 6th year as the Pastoral Administrative Assistant at the church we worship at (StoneBridge Church). The 3 pastors I assist are a joy to work with. I'm not just saying that....I feel blessed to be called to work where I do. It's a pleasure going to work! Because I work full days Mon, Wed & Fri and get to work til 1pm on Tue & Thurs - I feel like I get the best of both worlds!
I'm still figuring out this blogging thing - so for pictures, check my Facebook page.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chicago, here we come!
Lake Michigan
Pizza Pie
Museum of Science & Industry
View from the John Hancock Building
Cloud Gate "The Bean"
iO Chicago Improv Comedy Club
Michael Jordan statue
Old Water Tower
John Hancock Building
Cubs Wrigley Field
No comments:
Post a Comment